Caring Start on Day One
Who Can Join My Choice Wisconsin Medicare Dual Advantage (HMO SNP)?
- You qualify for or receive Medicare benefits (Part A and B)
- 65 years of age or older OR
- 18 years of age or older with a disability that qualifies you for Medicare
- You qualify for or receive state Medicaid assistance
- You live within the 31 counties we serve
You may already be a member of My Choice Wisconsin’s Family Care or Medicaid SSI programs and be eligible to join Medicare Dual Advantage too! You do not have to be an existing My Choice Wisconsin member to qualify for our Medicare Dual Advantage plan.
How Do I Join?
- Call our toll-free phone number 1-800-963-0035 and ask to speak with a Medicare Advisor OR fill out this form to request a call from a Medicare Advisor. They can help you determine if Medicare Dual Advantage is right for you by making sure you qualify for the program and by reviewing your current medications and healthcare providers.
- Here are the ways you can apply:
- Call 1-800-963-0035 to have a Medicare Advisor help you complete an application over the phone.
- Call 1-800-963-0035 to set up an in-person meeting with a Medicare Advisor.
- Fill out this application.
- Print it and send it to us via mail:
- Care Wisconsin Medicare Dual Advantage (HMO SNP)
ATTN: Medicare Dual Advantage Sales
1617 Sherman Avenue
Madison, WI 53704
Individuals who qualify for Medicare Dual Advantage may have the option to enroll throughout the year.
What Happens After I Join?
We will mail you a New Member Welcome Kit and your My Choice Wisconsin member card shortly after your enrollment effective date. Your Over-the-Counter catalog will be sent two to three weeks afterward. A Care Coordinator will call to introduce themselves and may schedule a phone call to start building your care plan. To learn more about how this program supports you, see our About Care Coordination page. Thank you and welcome to the My Choice Wisconsin family. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
*Care Wisconsin’s Medicare Dual Advantage is an HMO SNP with a Medicare contract and a contract with Wisconsin’s Medicaid program. Enrollment in the plan depends on contract renewal with these entities. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Benefits may change January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Part B premium unless it is paid by Medicaid. Co-pay amounts vary based on the amount of Extra Help you receive.
For free help in other languages or for more information, contact My Choice Wisconsin’s helpful Customer Service staff.